As the business grows, the need for more resources increases. And if your business has a presence online, then your growing business will definitely put pressure on your servers. Soon, one day you will have to increase the capacity of the shared plans of web hosting or reseller hosting. However, what if you are not prepared for jumping to having a dedicated server? You just cannot keep shelling out money on hosting plans by 3rd parties. The solution is to buy Linux VPS.
What is Linux VPS?
It is like a middle path between a dedicated server and shared hosting. This facility mirrors the benefits of a dedicated server, but also saves money. It is a level higher than reseller web hosting. The share of benefits that you lay claim on must motivate you to buy Linux VPS.
How does it work?
- The web host will configure a server for various VPS accounts.
- Each of the accounts will have an allocated share of resources of the server that forms the minimum standard. Additional processing power will be allotted when available.
- If you buy Linux VPS, it gives you a virtual access to root and capability for configuring the virtual server, just like one controls a physical server.
Benefits of Linux VPS
- If you buy Linux VPS, you will enjoy the following benefits.
- You will have dedicated server resources for your VPS account. No other user of the server can affect your account.
- Since resources allocated on VPS is higher than for reseller or shared hosting, the performance is better.
- The root access that you get will give you higher control, accessibility to files and more features.
- Server-wide defaults can also be configured.
- Domain management becomes seamless.
If you are convinced of the benefits, then you go and buy Linux VPS right today.